Wednesday, May 5, 2010

fallin' for fallen

Yeah lame title, I know... But under the challenge to blog everyday, which unfortunately I haven't been too good at doing, I seem to exhaust all my creativity in one day. So last night I interviewed Kara Allen, one-half of the editors of Fallen. From my experience of magazine editors I wasn't expecting the most friendly conversation. The all-too-important-'daaaaaaarrrrrrrrllllllllliiiiiiiinnnngggg' magazine editor cliche more often than not rings true. But Kara was a joy to interview - which is not something a journalist can often say. You can tell they are both passionate about what they do and care about really giving the reader a publication they will love and keep.

Here are a few highlights from their current issue...

Photography by Christopher Ferguson
Photobucket

Karla Way jewellery
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Metal Couture
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment