Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a fall to earth

Any readers of my blog will know I'm a fan of Estelle Deve. I say Estelle the person rather than her jewellery because I've been a fan of her before I even realised she was a jeweller. I've followed her blog for a long time, and seriously think it is one of the best going around. She has fantastic taste and is always exposing me to new designers that I instantly love. So it was inevitable that I would love her jewellery. Knowing how much I love her work, Estelle was kind enough to send me the lookbook of her latest collection - A Fall to Earth. I think the title really sums up the collection - futuristic elements brought back to earth with rock-inspired pieces.

Photobucket

The set of silver rings are killer... no more 'I need them' I will be promptly purchasing! Oh and I'll probably need the ear piece to go with them. Right?

I forgot to mention that Estelle's jewellery was shown with Arnsdorf at RAFW. Here is one of the pieces from the colab:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment