Saturday, January 16, 2010

Xiaohan Shen, street style

There seems to be an ever growing number of street photographers, yet few impress with their photography skills and the choice of 'street talent'. Yesterday, I met Xiaohan Shen at the hostel I'm staying at in San Francisco. Xiaohan was born in China but has lived in Sydney for over half her life. She is a graphic, web and advertising designer but her true passion is for photography. I got her to show me some of her work and I was extremely impressed. Then she showed me her street fashion blog and it absolutely blew me away! I can honestly say her shots are as impressive as the Sartoralist's. Take a look at some of her work below and check out her blog at http://xssat.wordpress.com/

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment