Friday, January 7, 2011

new year

Photobucket

I'm back in Melbourne, back at work and back to reality. I'm really looking forward to the new year, 2010 was so up and down. I'm in a great place right now and ready for new beginnings, so show me what you've got 2011!

I've never really been into the whole new year's resolution thing - because I have zero will power and will feel guilty when I cave in - but this year I just want to keep on doing the little things that I had started doing towards the end of the year. I'm not going to make a promise to blog everyday, but I definitely want to start paying more attention to this lil' baby. Not just more content but content that I'm proud of. But really I just want to stay driven, whether that is making sure I write once a day or remembering to keep an eye out for opportunities when they arise.

I hope you are all looking forward to the new year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment