Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Here are some of my latest purchases, all are second hand and most were under $12. The zebra print top is actually quite amazing but the pictures do it no justice. Basically it is a top with sheer panels that go right down to the floor. I was planning on using my friend's good camera because it's still sitting at my house but it's all out of battery. The long plaid dress will be good for summer with a cropped tee over top. That's it for today, after my rather intense article below I thought I'd ease your mind with a short post of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I think the photos look splendid. WOW that friend must be pretty awesome to lend you their camera, best to replace the batteries before returning it.

    ReplyDelete