Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mexico



I'm getting very excited about my trip to Mexico. I'll be going there over Christmas and New Years. In preparation I have been checking out some Mexican designers. As you may already know from my previous post, I'm a huge Teamo fan, so I can't wait to get my hands on some of their stuff. I still need to find where they are stocked, it's proven to be quite difficult so far.





I love Marivin & Quetzal's playful SS09 collection.
mex2mex

While I'm sure Mexican designers get annoyed at people expecting traditional Mexican wear, think bright, earthy patterns, lots of colourful jewellery and ponchos, I still definitely still want some! Armando Mafud references Mexico's vibrancy with busy patterns and
loads of colour.

mex3mex5
You wont catch me in the below top, but I adore the gold pants!

mex4

No comments:

Post a Comment