Friday, October 30, 2009

Gerlan Jeans, brights and florals

gerlan
I absolutely adore Gerlan Jeans' S/S10 collection. Standouts of the fun collection would have to be the lace up bike shorts, cut out floral dress and the white denim two piece. Amazing. I seriously need to get my hands on a pair of the floral lace up biker shorts. Unfortunately, I'll be waiting until winter (Australia) next year.

gerlan jeansgerlan jeans3

gerlan jeans 6gerlan jeans2

gerlan jeans 7gerlan jeans 9

gerlan jeans 12gerlan jeans 8

gerlan jeans 10gerlan jeans 11

gerlan jeans 16gerlan jeans 15

gerlan jeans 18gerlan jeans 17

3 comments:

  1. arent they amazing Devon! Thanks, for joining my blog. I Love your style do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to suprise my girl friend with Gerlan Jeans alien t-shirt from 2009 which Beyonce wears in her video phone music video, can you help me about that, I'm from Turkey so I can't buy it from here. Please help me about that :))

    ReplyDelete